Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The cinema..

Hi! The topic today is the cinema...  I really like and enjoy very much to go and see a good movie. I actually don’t go more often to the cinema, but I would love to go every week to saw a nice film. The last time I went was three weeks ago. I went to saw Inception, I really recommend this film, I think that is a movie with a good argument, talks about the dreams and how to access to them to change person’s ideas. If you can, go to the cinema to see it! Or maybe you can rent it, if you ask me...  I think is a movie to see in a cinema room. I prefer to go to the cinema, I don’t like very much to rent movies, I think that I enjoy better in a cinema room.
Another movie that I enjoy a lot was “The Big Fish”. This movie tells the history of a man that tells stories that were supposed be moments of his life, the distinctive of the stories is that he adding them fantastic characteristic, strange characters and places were always presents on them. His only son, sceptical that these stories actually happened gets very angry with him because he was tired that his father was always laying about his life. Until he found out that his father actually lived many of the situations that he told, just with the particularity that they were remember through the language of his father amazing creativity.
I think that I like this movie because it makes me think that our life is just how we are telling ours stories to ourselves, the moments that we actually lived are just the representations of the memories that are full of emotion and affectivity looked by the eyes of ourselves. If you haven’t seen it I truly recommend it!!

2 comments:

  1. I recently saw "Big Fish", and I think was an excellent movie. Mixes the funny, strange, the love, brotherhood and a lot of things that make you think about your own life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Also enjoyed Big Fish a lot. And I like your interpretation of this film, that’s a very insightful view.

    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I really like and enjoy very much to go and see a good movie. I actually don’t go VERY often to the cinema, but I would love to go every week to sEE a nice film. The last time I went was three weeks ago. I went to sEE Inception, I really recommend this film, I think that IT is a movie with a good argument, talks about the dreams and how to access (/) them to change A person’s ideas. If you can, go to the cinema to see it! Or maybe you can rent it, if you ask me... I think is a movie to see in a cinema room. I prefer to go to the cinema, I don’t like to rent movies very much, I think that I enjoy better in a cinema room.
    Another movie that I enjoyED a lot was “The Big Fish”. This movie tells the history of a man that tells stories that were supposed TO be moments of his life, the distinctive FEATURE of the stories is that he addS them fantastic characteristicS: strange characters and places were always present on them. His only son, sceptical that these stories actually happened gets very angry with him because he was tired that his father was always Iying about his life. Until he found out that his father actually lived many of the situations that he told, just with the particularity that they were rememberED through the language of his father’S amazing creativity.
    I think that I like this movie because it makes me think that our life is just AS we WERE telling our stories to ourselves, the moments that we actually lived are just the representations of the memories that are full of emotion and affectivity looked THROUGH our OWN eyes. If you haven’t seen it I truly recommend it!!

    ReplyDelete