Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Music!

I think to hear music is very important to health, because it stimulates our sense and body; in one way I think that it keeps you alive and you are happier when you hear it. I like very much to hear music in many kinds, I like a lot the music, but I think that the different kinds of music produce many different feelings, for example, for me is not the same to hear Metal that to hear Jazz, I prefer to hear music more calm and peacefully, music that you may relax hearing it, or music, that you may having a fluid conversation while you are listen it and do not disturb very much, I also like music to dance!
I would like to have the ability to play any instrument; many of my friends do and play very well instruments that require a lot of practice... but me? I´m really not good at, I think that I have to conform to enjoy hearing them to play and to hear music in general.
I think music is very important because is an expression of something that could last many time, that is why today we can delimitated every decade with a particular style of music, or distinguish the different cultures, they are also characterise by the music they made and produce, also by the music we can symbolize a country... I really thing that music is very important to us, without it life will be very boring!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, really without music the life will be very boring.
    For my the music is all and as you say identifies to the cultures, somehow it shows his essence.

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi (:
    I also want to have the habiliy of play an instrument I play the guitar but just a little, maybe one day I can do it right, don't give up in that :P.

    see you

    ReplyDelete