Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Are you worried about the environment?

Hi every one!! The post of today consists in talk about the environment.  Well, the first thing that I have to tell you is that I´m not really an Eco-Hero, but I think that to keep the environment is very important, because nature what maintain us alive in many ways. I can´t imagine how life would be without nature…there would be no life.
I think that in our days, the topic of keeping the environment is very important, there are many organizations that are supporting this cause and they are doing many things to teach the people the real meaning of caring the environment and what could happened if we doesn’t get aware of this problem. In what way, they are trying to help us to understand that the industries and the garbage of the world is hearting really bad the nature and to ourselves.  They are helping a lot, but is missing a formal preoccupation of the government and the press to transmit the people that this topic is very important.  
The thing that we will have to do to help to reduce the contamination is with our behavior and habits, in little things what we do every day. We have no idea, but if we change that, we can help a lot… because automatically we will be teaching to our friends and family to be more conscious by acting different ourselves.
I actually try to be aware of my behavior and that it contribute the most possible to the environment. I try to walk when I have the time to do it. I also try to recycle when I go to the supermarket; I use my own bags and not the plastic ones that gave you there. I try to use the most possible glass bottles and not the plastic ones, I use rechargeable batteries, the olds notebooks... and many things...
And you? Are you worried about the environment? What do you do t help it?

2 comments:

  1. I think that the habits are fundamental for change the actual situation

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true, with small habits we can help a lot.
    I believe that everyone can contribute with a grain of sand.

    ReplyDelete